Car Rental Rwanda – Long term Self-drive Trips- Car Hire
Planning a self-drive trip in Rwanda or going for the project in Rwanda? get the best quote for long term or short term rental in Rwanda with Car Rental Congo with consideration for one-way car rental in East African countries like Uganda, Tanzania & Kenya along lake Victoria.
Car Hire In Rwanda
Getting around in Rwanda using public means can be hectic. This is so because you have to follow the schedule of the means you choose; whether it’s the bus. While taxis may be a better bet, hiring a car is the best option especially in terms of cost.
With a car for hire, you can visit any destination of your interest and spend as much time without worrying about getting late. Driving is done on the right so you should make a point of adjusting to this should you be from a country that drives on the left. You should also prepare to get stuck in traffic for some time when exploring Kigali the capital city that has many tourist attractions like Genocide memorials.
Car Rental Fleets
Car Rental Congo Fleets in Rwanda Station office include the Landcruiser Txl, 4WD Land Cruisers, LandCruiser lx, and LandCruiser TZ and Prados which also extends to include coasters, Mini Bus & Pickups double cabins for long term project works in magic Rwanda with experienced Drivers.
Tourists Fleets supplied by Car Rental Congo come with extras like Rooftop tents, Camping Gears, and Gps Navigation systems at an extra cost from the reservation team. ( Double rooftop tents)
Places to Visit in Rwanda
The Republic of Rwanda is the perfect example of a self-sufficient cultural monument and primate Safari destination as it hosts the mountain gorillas, Golden monkey & Chimpanzee which can be toured around with any of the recommended safari companies listed on Car Rental Congo.
The Places to be visited while on a self-drive safari in Rwanda include the Volcanoes National Park, Nyungwe forest national park & Akagera National Park not missing Lake Kivu which is the best place for Relaxation for the travelers after an Epic Road trip.
- Volcanoes National Park: this national park is the top most visited safari park in Rwanda and it hosts the mountain gorillas which is found in the Virunga Massif that is shared between Uganda ( Mgahinga National Park ) and DR Congo ( Virunga National Park ) which all are know for Gorilla trekking trips.
- Nyungwe Forest National Park, this park is located along the route to connect to kahuzi biega national park and nyungwe has the chimpanzee tracking and canopy walk alongside other primates.
- Akagera National Park is known as the only wildlife national park and it has key activities as Wildlife game drives, Boat cruise & nature walks in the magic wildlife self-drive trip in Rwanda, this very park is easily recommended to clients that have one-way rental to Tanzania with an expression of visiting lake Victoria.
Things to Do in Rwanda
- Mountain Gorilla Trekking in Volcanoes National Park which is quite expensive compared to Uganda & Congo Gorilla Trekking trips due to the cost of the gorilla permit.
- Virunga Hikes & Treks to Mountain Karismbi & Visoke all in Volcanoes National Park located in Virunga Mountains.
- Wildlife Watching of the big5 in the famous Akagera National Park.
- Cultural Experiences in Genocide museum.
Why Select to Travel with Us in Rwanda
Get the best car rental deals for long , short term rental with experienced tour guides from experienced car rental company that has offering these services to East & Central Africa on project , organisation and individual basis, Contact us