Driving Tips in Tanzania, Self drive Trips : Car Rental Tanzania.
Looking for an Airport transfer in Tanzania? Arusha or Dar es salaam airport? we do provide free airport transfers to clients that have booked their rental cars with us to ensure that you adventure Tanzania with a relaxed mind. When planning for a self-drive safari in Tanzania and worried about airport transfer, car rental Tanzania is ever ready to help you get transferred from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the airport at a free price.
Driving Rules in Tanzania
- For foreign travelers to drive in Tanzania you have to be holding an international driving license with the experience of at least 6month.
- The car should carry people according to the sitting capacity issued
- When driving in Tanzania you have to keep your left hand.
- All drivers in Tanzania are required to be 18years and above on Safari
- Driving in urban centers you’re supposed to drive at 50kmhr and 80kmhr when on the highway and off the urban centers
- To drive any car in Tanzania you need your vehicle to be with 3rd party insurance that is valid
- Every vehicle should have a registration certificate, insurance, and the driver should hold a valid driving license
- you need to secure a driving permit from Tanzania and if you’re driving a foreign car from another country you need to register that car before two weeks of driving
- Foreign countries residents are required to drive with a domestic driving permit but valid for at least 6month and the permit should be validated by the local traffic authorities
- your not allowed to drive a car without putting on a seat belt if found you can be penalized
- for any emergency during your Drive in Tanzania you can contact the police on 111 or 112
- you can drive in Tanzania at the level of alcohol 0.007% in the blood and beyond this, you will be fined
- all riders in Tanzania are required to put on the helmet
- All drivers are advised to drive during the day because at night there are many pedestrians and cyclists
- Traffic road fines in Tanzania are paid through mobile phones.
Shuttle Services :
Car Rental Tanzania offers Shuttle transfers for intercity transfers on various visits in Tanzania, Say Mwanza to Arusha, Arusha to Serengeti National Park? Get the best quote from a local company that is reliable in the transport industry.
Inter National Park Transfers:
Looking for transfers from the airstrips in the national parks of Tanzania to the lodges? Car Rental Tanzania offers that kind of service to all travelers wishing to visit Tanzanian wildlife animals and explore the various options around the clock. Book the airstrip transfers within Tanzania at affordable prices. Read More
Safe, Reliable Transfer Service
When it comes to the reliability of the cars & drivers during the transfers, car Rental Tanzania takes the lead in offering fully licensed and highly trained transport providers, knowing you are in safe, capable hands helps you to relax and enjoy your Tanzania transfer.
Time management is key when you have booked your airport transfer & Shuttle with the experts in Tanzania. Contact us now.